Easter time in Sorrento center
Easter is one of the best times of the year to visit Sorrento. The Hotel Sorrento City, in the heart of Sorrento, is the ideal place to spend Easter in Sorrento and enjoy the highlights of this holiday season:
- Spring is coming and the climate is favorable for visiting Sorrento and all the pearls of Campania as Pompeii, Positano and Capri.
- The traditional processions of Holy Week in Sorrento Peninsula take place in Meta, Piano di Sorrento, Sant'Agnello and Sorrento . Ancient traditions that allow you to relive the Passion of Christ and communicate the spirituality of this holiday season.
- Easter time cuisine is outstanding and expresses all its goodness in the famous Neapolitan Pastiera!
Enjoy now of our Special Offer" Easter in Sorrento" and book with a special discount! You will experience tradition, good food in the center of Sorrento, the best location for living the heart of the town.
Early booking Easter 2020 in Sorrento
Stay with us two nights, and take profit of our special offer for Easter time in Sorrento
- double room with balcony and view on the main square
- welcome drink
- free wi-fi in room and common space
- buffet breakfast riched of typical Easter cakes
Two nights at the price of 317 euro
From our roof and your balcony, you can admire the famous Holy Thursday and Friday procession...
What to do at Easter in Sorrento
During the night of Holy Thursday and Good Friday processions of Holy Week in Sorrento pass slowly through the streets of the city. "White Procession" according to tradition is the search for Maria's son sentenced to death. "The procession of the dead Christ" represents the discovery of Mary's son he died on the cross, which is why it is more solemn; During the day we recommend to perform first a walk along the streets of Sorrento, enjoying Easter festive atmosphere that reigns in the city thanks to the mild climate. Go and discover the enchanted Valley of the Mills, the Cloister of St. Francis, the Sedile Dominova and the Correale Museum to spend hours of tranquility and relaxation. For a break just stop in one of the many restaurants in the historic center; How not to indulge in the temptations of the table! Easter in Campania and also to Sorrento is represented by a sweet symbol: the Pastiera. You can sample it in one of the many bakeries and bars of Sorrento ... You could dedicate Easter Sunday and also on Easter Monday to an excursion in one of the beautiful places near Sorrento: Naples, Pompeii, Positano and Capri are also perfect destinations for this holiday season!